展开频道 收起频道

译文欣赏:月下独酌|Drinking alone under the moon

新闻中心 > B首页 > 双语频道

2022-02-24 10:34 来源: ChangjiangWeekly
【字体:


  Photo from the internet
  《月下独酌》 (Drinking alone under the moon)
  Written by Li Bai(李白 著)
  Translated by Xu Yuanchong (许渊冲 译)
  Among the flowers, from a pot of wine
  I drink without a companion of mine.
  花间一壶酒,独酌无相亲。
  I raise my cup to invite the Moon who blends
  Her light with my Shadow and we are three friends.
  举杯邀明月,对影成三人。
  The Moon does not know how to drink her share;
  In vain my Shadow follows me here and there.
  月既不解饮,影徒随我身。
  Together with them for the time I stay,
  And make merry before spring's spent away.
  暂伴月将影,行乐须及春。
  I sing and the Moon lingers to hear my song;
  My Shadow's a mess while I dance along.
  我歌月徘徊,我舞影零乱。
  Sober, we three remain cheerful and gay;
  Drunken, we part and each may go his way.
  醒时相交欢,醉后各分散。
  Our friendship will outshine all earthly love;
  Next time we'll meet beyond the stars above.
  永结无情游,相期邈云汉。
  (Edited by Zheng Xiaoan)
  

一周热门